- I started with a piece of 4 1/2 x 11 inch Read Red Cardstock.
- I punched one inch in from the side with the Envelope Punch Board, turned the paper and punched again.
- I stamped the image with Black StazOn and trimmed it down.
- I then matted with Wild Wasabi Cardstock.
- I scored the bottom of the cardstock at 1 3/4 inch and used wet glue to seal the sides.
- I folded the cardstock over to meet the bottom and creased it with my bone folder.
- I attached a 1/2 inch strip of Season of Style DSP to the bottom.
- I attached the image to the top.
- I measured the inside of my card and cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to stamp my sentiment on.
- I stamped and attached the sentiment to the inside of the card.
Santa's List Stamp Set - W 131808 $15.95 or C 131811 $12.95
Season of Style DSP Stack - 132181 $6.95
Christmas Wishes Stamp Set - W 131790 $28.95 or C 131793 $20.95
Real Red Cardstock - 102482 $6.95
Wild Wasabi Cardstock - 108641 $6.95
Real Red Reinker - 103287 $2.95
Gumball Green Reinker - 126855 $2.95
Real Red Ink Pad - 126949 $5.95
Wild Wasabi Ink Pad - 136959 $ 5.95
Whisper White Cardstock - 100730 $8.50
Envelope Punch Board - 133774 $19.95
Blender Pen - 102845 $9.95
StazOn Black - 101406 $7.95